So within this past week (and its only Wednesday) I have had another sinus infection and the meds they have prescribed make me feel sick! I have had a flat tire on my car and then this morning I managed to lock Eric's key's in his truck (when he has my car at work). SOOOO lets hope it can only get better from here!
I have come to the conclusion that I just need my own personal driver!
Now on to better things : ) The weather has been BEAUTIFUL this week which has made things a little better :)
This past weekend we went up to Salisbury, MD and met another couple there to see the new Alice in Wonderland movie with Johnny Depp! The 3D version was completely sold out! So we decided to watch it regular! The girls (Morgan and I) really enjoyed the movie, but the boys (Eric and Crane) didn't care for it too much haha.
After the movie was done we were all going to be heading back to mine and Eric's house for dinner and games, another couple was meeting at our house as well (Giles and Emily). On our way home Crane and Morgan got pulled over for speeding of course Crane stuck his head out the window and smiled and waved at us as we passed by them haha. Also on our way home I saw a BALD EAGLE feasting off of a dead deer! I was SOOO AMAZED at seeing a Bald Eagle on the side of the road like that! I have ONLY seen Bald Eagles at the ZOO never outside in everyday life! So if any of my blog readers have seen them outside and doesn't find this as amazing as me I'm sorry it was CRAZY! :) I'm basically like a little kid when it comes to things like that!
So that night we had everyone over at the house and I didn't feel like cooking (because I've had this sinus infection that has just left me exhausted) so we ordered 3 large pizza's, hot wings, bread sticks and some of the other people brought sodas and chips. After eating we played Pictionary--girls vs boys! The first game the boys dominated (sad to say) but then we played again and the girls won! But that last game definitely got a little brutal haha it was the first time in the many many times we've played the game that blood was shed! Not because anyone punched someone it was the fighting over the GREEN MARKER hahaha! Long story short the marker lid got snapped on Crane's thumb!
WE decided Pictionary was done so we played Battle of the Sexes! That was just a bad game the boys didn't do good at all I believe they moved like 1 space! So they gave up and we switched to yet another game! Dvd Scene It! The girls won AGAIN! So yes the boys may have one the first game of Pictionary but lost EVERY other game we played!
We love game night its always fun and something always seems to happen! I believe I need to buy some new games! Or at least update the ones we have! Pictionary is alot of fun but if you've played with the same people over and over again you start to learn some of the cards and their technique. With DVD Scene It, we need a more current up-to-date game because most of the movies they show are like 1950's-1985 and its just not stuff we know haha. So I'll be looking for a new scene it game! I would DOMINATE the Friends DVD Scene It :) :)
What are some of ya'lls favorite board games?









1 comment:
Um I can't remember the name of it (of course) but it's kinda like Pictionary. Well not really. You have to get 3 out of 5 things right on a card and you either make it with clay, draw it, hum it or act it like. Man I wish I knew...but you might Queen of Games!
Post a Comment