About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetie June 27, 2009! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been together since Feb. 2002 so over 10 years now! He has given me everything I could ever dream about. On October 17, 2010 we welcomed our first baby: Emma Faye! She is the best thing to ever happen to us! She lights up our lives more than she could ever know. Then we added a new addition to our family June 2012: JUNO our dog! She showed up on our doorstep and has been a perfect match for our family!

March 15, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS!

I just wanted to give a shout out to such a beautiful family! Congratulations to Andrea and Tim Winters for welcoming their second beautiful daughter Hailey Lynne who arrived on 3/14/10 at 1:09 p.m. weighing 7lbs and measuring at 20.75 inches! She is PERFECT! She also looks just like her big sister Julianne! :) :)

They are such a great family inside and out and I couldn't be happier for them. Andrea and Tim are such great parents!

Love you Andrea! :) Can't wait to meet Hailey in person!!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Thank you for the shout-out Chelsea! I can't wait for you to see her either. You will have to come to Raleigh one weekend.

*ChElSeA fAyE* said...

No Problem Andrea :) :) I'm sooo happy for you guys! I do need to plan a trip to Raleigh its been WAY toooo long! Jenny is actually coming up to VA in April and I can't wait!