Speaking of Amber today marks her and Patrick's 2 months until they become husband and wife! She is going to make such a BEAUTIFUL bride inside and out! Amber I can't believe its only 2 months away already!!!!
January 27, 2010
7 months and counting :)
Wow its been 7 months already that I have been married to my high school sweetie pie :) They have been so great! They say the 1st year is always the hardest, but we've done very good so far. I love him so much and these past 7 months have gone by so quickly it seems like just yesterday we were at the 1 week mark of the big day! I never really stressed as bad as I thought I was going to, but maybe I just knew the outcome of the day meant me and him as husband and wife and that calmed my emotions. Plus I had big help from my coordinator Amber and my step-sister who made all our paper products such as the programs, favor bags and of course the BEST looking INVITATIONS EVER! My family and friends were great with all the help and mine and Eric's wedding wouldn't have been what it was without the help of all of you so Thank you all so much for allowing it to be such a special day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy 7 months!
I know! The past 2 years has gone by so fast!
Update Mrs Lawrence! K, thanks ;-)
Post a Comment