About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetie June 27, 2009! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been together since Feb. 2002 so over 10 years now! He has given me everything I could ever dream about. On October 17, 2010 we welcomed our first baby: Emma Faye! She is the best thing to ever happen to us! She lights up our lives more than she could ever know. Then we added a new addition to our family June 2012: JUNO our dog! She showed up on our doorstep and has been a perfect match for our family!

November 24, 2009

I am Thankful for.........

.....FAMILY MOMENTS

Each family has moments,
Moments of happiness and emotion.
Moments that show love and kindness.
To each member of the family.

Some family moments are sad,
Some show hate that never lasts.
Then the truth shines and shows,
Each family moment is special after all.

Family moments may show happiness,
Happiness that lights up the earth.
Family Moments are amazing,
So don't forget your...
Family Moments.


I am thankful for every single person in my family! I have also been blessed with 2 wonderful photographer friends :) Who took photos of my family the first 2 weekends of this month.

Caroline Corwin Photography
http://carolinecorwin.com/

She took our photos the first weekend of November at Core Sound Waterfowl Museum, Harkers Island, NC.





Amber Styron of Ambiance Photography
http://theambiancephotography.blogspot.com/

She took these photos the 2nd weekend of November at Fort Macon, Atlantic Beach, NC















I LOVE each photographer's photos they both captured something different in each session. I want to thank both of them so much for their talent and time :)
"Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter."-- Brad Henry
"Family faces are magic mirrors looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future."--Gail Lumet Buckley

No comments: