About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetie June 27, 2009! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been together since Feb. 2002 so over 10 years now! He has given me everything I could ever dream about. On October 17, 2010 we welcomed our first baby: Emma Faye! She is the best thing to ever happen to us! She lights up our lives more than she could ever know. Then we added a new addition to our family June 2012: JUNO our dog! She showed up on our doorstep and has been a perfect match for our family!

February 4, 2009

HaPPy 2nd BdAy Miss AsHlYn GrAcE BuRnEy!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLYN GRACE BURNEY!!! I can't believe that 2 years ago today your mama was going to the hospital in hopes of your arrival! That was such an emotional night for everyone!
Below are a few pictures of Ashlyn through her 2 years :)


Ashlyn just a day old!!


August 2007



Couple pictures from 2008


The last 3 pictures are from last night. The night before she turned 2!!

I love you Ashlyn as if you were my own little girl! But I'll settle for being your 2nd favorite aunt......Kristi is her number 1 :) :)




















1 comment:

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Ashlyn! Good pictures Chelsea!