I can't believe how fast the time has flown by! It seems like just yesterday he asked me to be his wife! Now 5 months are left until I'm Mrs. Chelsea LAWRENCE, I can't wait! I have been dreaming of this day since 9th grade. Eric has always been the only person who has captured my heart and will forever stay my one true love. I know I'm getting all mushy but hey I'm entitled to be all mushy, I'm a blushing BRIDE :)
So I still have sooooo much planning left to do its crazy! I still don't have a florist, a wedding day photographer (Aly has agreed to do my Bridal portraits YAY!!!!), etc soo much more.
I have such great bridesmaids though! They are already planning my bridal showers. We are having one in Beaufort in April and one in Raleigh in May. So I'm excited for both events! I couldn't ask for better friends! I love them all so much and will miss them when I have to move around all the time.
On a happy note...I'm getting MARRIED in 5 MONTHS :) :) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment