About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetie June 27, 2009! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been together since Feb. 2002 so over 10 years now! He has given me everything I could ever dream about. On October 17, 2010 we welcomed our first baby: Emma Faye! She is the best thing to ever happen to us! She lights up our lives more than she could ever know. Then we added a new addition to our family June 2012: JUNO our dog! She showed up on our doorstep and has been a perfect match for our family!

February 9, 2009

Girls Night....Bday Party....Fun WeEkEnD :)

Friday night Kahla, Karli and I went on a date night with each other. We went to see "He's Just Not That Into You" I must say I know I'm a chick and LOVE my chic-flicks but this one I think even the guys would enjoy!! Granted my fiance claims he will never watch this movie but I'm sure he'll laugh at the same funny parts I did! The Atlantic Beach theatre was packed..as much as that theatre can be packed anyway for a 7 p.m. showing. At one point during the movie (not going to say what happened) but every woman in that theatre said "AWWW" like we were told to do as an audience watching a live showing of a tv show or something. Then of course we all laughed right after it! :) So ladies try to go see this in the theatre its totally worth it!!!

So after we left the movies we headed over to Arendell Room to just hang out and see what was going on. The place was pretty busy, but we just weren't feeling it there that night. So we knew a few of our friends were heading over to Jack's, this new place on Morehead Waterfront (worth checking out if you haven't already). Where we ran into some people we hadn't seen in awhile. So it was a lot of fun and an early night I must say, I was in bed by 12:15!! :) :)






SUNDAY was a LOT of fun because it was Ashlyn's birthday party!!! She was SOOO cute (as always). The party started at 2 and I think Kahla and I left around 4:30 or a little later. Below are pictures and a couple of videos from the party. Please enjoy :) :)























Two videos from Ashlyn's party. Sorry for the 1st one where its sideways. But it is Ashlyn singing in her microphone with her Pop :) :) The 2nd video is everyone singing Happy Birthday to Ashlyn and notice that she is singing too!! :) :) Gotta love that little girl!!!!!

No comments: