So Monday night everyone kept saying that it was suppose to snow on Tuesday but I kept saying I'll believe it when I see it! To my surprise come Tuesday it was a Snow storm! A lot of places had delays or was able to leave work early due to icy roads and heavy winds. I didn't leave work until 3 p.m. which is when all the heavy winds and the big snow started. I made it home safely though.
The pictures below are from Wednesday! Because by then it had quit snowing and it was bright and Sunny. I didn't go to work at all that day because I didn't feel like taking my chances on the icy roads. So I woke up early and got a hold of my neighbor Chris to see if he wanted to go walking towards Front Street with me! He of course went and we had a lot of fun! Chris is like a brother to me! We grew up together in this neighborhood...good ol' Charles Street!! Of course we started talking about all the great memories from this neighborhood. We had such an awesome crew growing up! Me, Carly (my sister), Chris, Paul, Lauren, Kahla, Patrick, Brett, and Brandon. Through the years people have moved but the memories are always going to be there! Few of us still keep in touch often! But it was the perfect neighborhood growing up!!
Hope you enjoy the pictures of Beaufort at its rarest form :) There are also a few video's at the end!
VIDEO'S!!!
Chris ice skating down Ann Street!!!
Chris throwing a snowball at a stop sign!!!
Chris shaking a tree to make the snow fall off, a woman walking her dog came by at the same time (you don't see her) but that's who he's saying sorry to :)
No comments:
Post a Comment