About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetie June 27, 2009! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been together since Feb. 2002 so over 10 years now! He has given me everything I could ever dream about. On October 17, 2010 we welcomed our first baby: Emma Faye! She is the best thing to ever happen to us! She lights up our lives more than she could ever know. Then we added a new addition to our family June 2012: JUNO our dog! She showed up on our doorstep and has been a perfect match for our family!

December 4, 2008

Engagement Photos!!!!

Below is a video of mine and Eric's Engagement Photos that Amber took for us a few weeks back. I absolutely LOVE THEM! She did such a great job! Thank you so much Amber!

The song that is playing (or should be playing) is the song I'll be walking down the aisle to for my Wedding. Well actually this version is a different version but you get the idea :) The pictures look a little distorted in my video not sure why I'm new to this video thing. Andrea thank you SO much for helping me post this video, it was such a headache trying to do last night at 11 p.m. haha! So thanks again for the help :)

Hope everyone enjoys them...I know I did :)



2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love them!! She did such a great job!

Lauren said...

So cute! I love your outfit by the way and Eric just looks so happy.