About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetie June 27, 2009! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been together since Feb. 2002 so over 10 years now! He has given me everything I could ever dream about. On October 17, 2010 we welcomed our first baby: Emma Faye! She is the best thing to ever happen to us! She lights up our lives more than she could ever know. Then we added a new addition to our family June 2012: JUNO our dog! She showed up on our doorstep and has been a perfect match for our family!

December 2, 2008

I was Tagged...

Here are the rules:

1. choose the 4th picture folder on your computer


2. choose the 4th picture


3. explain the picture


4. tag at least 4 people to do the same





HAHA!! Okkkk so Kathryn and I about once a month would do this little Movie and WINE Night!! It was great and always resulted in awesome memories! We drank a couple of glasses of wine and then decided to light candles and become artistic and take pictures of the movie case with the wine and the candles! Yeah we ROCK! I miss her now that she lives in NJ! I always enjoyed our movie/wine nights :) So here ya go that was my 4th picture in my 4th folder! Kathryn will be very pleased to know that it wasn't the 5th picture in the 4th folder! HAHA that was CLASSIC!!





Tag your it:


Amber


Lauren


Lindsey A.


Ami

No comments: