About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetie June 27, 2009! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been together since Feb. 2002 so over 10 years now! He has given me everything I could ever dream about. On October 17, 2010 we welcomed our first baby: Emma Faye! She is the best thing to ever happen to us! She lights up our lives more than she could ever know. Then we added a new addition to our family June 2012: JUNO our dog! She showed up on our doorstep and has been a perfect match for our family!

December 2, 2008

Which one do you like best?

Oh my goodness its December 2nd already!!! Well below are pictures of my fiancé's parents dog, Chaos. Dana is trying to figure out between these pictures which one she should use for their Christmas Card. So if you get a minute look at the pictures and comment me with your opinion :)

Thanks,
Chelsea

#1

#2

#3

#4


#5

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I like #3

Lauren said...

I wanted to get some reindeer antlers for Skully but he's not laid back enough...he would FREAK! He almost lost his mind one night because Joel threw his ball over by the baby gate we use to block him from the bedroom. He was scared of the gate and wouldn't go near it...totally random but he is a strange puppy like that.