Ashlyn Grace Burney!!!! I had to post this video because she is just way tooooo cute NOT to post :) I tell Karli that she should be a child actor, and you will see why after watching the video. Its not very long and its kind of dark, but you will get the idea of the videa :) By the way she was a little Pirate for Halloween SO CUTE!
Kahla and I went Trick-Or-Treating with her cousin's Parker and Jack on Friday evening. Parker was the Fireman and Jack was the Pumpkin! They were so cute! We ended up going to the Fire Department so Parker could get on the Firetruck and just experience the entire thing. He LOVED it! When he got on the truck I wanted to get his picture so I said "Say Cheese Parker" his response to me was "Cheese Parker" we busted out laughing! Kids are sooo cute :)
Hope everyone had a safe Halloween!
3 comments:
Such cuties in their costumes and kahla's got such a happy smile! Love it!
Miss you Chelsea...you should come up to Raleigh sometime soon.
Chelsea Faye...tis time for an update! haha
Post a Comment