About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetie June 27, 2009! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been together since Feb. 2002 so over 10 years now! He has given me everything I could ever dream about. On October 17, 2010 we welcomed our first baby: Emma Faye! She is the best thing to ever happen to us! She lights up our lives more than she could ever know. Then we added a new addition to our family June 2012: JUNO our dog! She showed up on our doorstep and has been a perfect match for our family!

October 28, 2008

Color Scheme


Ok so this is a quick little post but its wedding related. I know that when I say my color scheme for the Wedding is Yellow and Coral, its not exactly coral but when I say "Orange" most people (without knowing) make a cringe look to on their face, which is understandable because most of the time your thought goes directly to pumpkin orange or something to that taste. So I decided to post the picture I found that gave me the idea of my color scheme. Its not really coral or orange its kind of in between. But this is how I want my tables decorated and the colors I am going for throughout the wedding.



These are the bridesmaids dresses for the wedding! They are so cute in person too! When I go to Jacksonville this weekend part of the fabric I will be looking for is Carly and Jenny's sash so they can stand out a little more, since they are the Maid and Matron of honor.
If you guys can't tell I'm getting more into the wedding planning or at least the idea making. I now have less than 8 months to plan all the rest of the stuff. Where has the time gone?! I still can't get over that this is the last week of October!
Well this concludes (for now) my wedding post :)


5 comments:

Amber said...

I love it! I can't wait :)! We have talked wedding all day... hehe. It's so much fun!

leah said...

gorgeous!!!
now if i only had time to be a wedding planner, i'd be having the time of my life!!! LOL!

the yellow and coral is dreamy.
so warm. so edible. so perfect.

Andrea said...

I love it! You're wedding is going to be beautiful, Chelsea. Oh, I forgot to tell you, I love your hair color!!

Andrea said...

Yes, I got it cut and thanks! Let me know when you do come up. I'll probably be up here most of November except for Thanksgiving Day. Hope you're doing good!

Lauren said...

I like the color scheme! Like Leah said, very warm! I also like your hair color... looks very healthy! You got all kinds of new color schemes going on! haha