Its called "seven." What you are supposed to do is list seven things about you most people don't know so here goes...
1. I own roughly 190 movies, could be more I haven't counted lately.
2. I can watch my Friends DVD's every night before going to bed and still laugh like its the first time I've ever watched them!
3. This picture I took is being published in the Chamber Directory that goes out all over the place. I'm now a published photographer! Its right under Scott Taylor's photo in the book! I'm SO excited!!!
4. I audit files and deal with numbers ALL DAY everyday at work! Then about 3 out of 5 work days I go home and do Accounting Homework for school! So I'm numbered OUT! This is a picture of what my desk looks like from only being out 2 days from work! AGH
7. I wish Eric could get stationed back in Nantucket, MA! But only after we've been Married so I can move there too!!! I miss that place So much!
1. I own roughly 190 movies, could be more I haven't counted lately.
2. I can watch my Friends DVD's every night before going to bed and still laugh like its the first time I've ever watched them!
3. This picture I took is being published in the Chamber Directory that goes out all over the place. I'm now a published photographer! Its right under Scott Taylor's photo in the book! I'm SO excited!!!
4. I audit files and deal with numbers ALL DAY everyday at work! Then about 3 out of 5 work days I go home and do Accounting Homework for school! So I'm numbered OUT! This is a picture of what my desk looks like from only being out 2 days from work! AGH
5. I'm exactly 5' tall! Or lack there of :)
6. I hope Warren wins Dancing with the Stars tomorrow night!
7. I wish Eric could get stationed back in Nantucket, MA! But only after we've been Married so I can move there too!!! I miss that place So much!
So, I'm going to tag 7 people...
1. Lauren
2. Amber
3. Lindsey B.
4. Lindsey A.
5. Ami
6. Emily
7. Hillary







No comments:
Post a Comment