I am not looking forward to my busy schedule this week! School is going to be the death of me just this week! I have roughly 15 accounting problems and a midterm due this week. There are a few things I am looking forward to though. I am photographing someones engagement photos on Wednesday and their Wedding on Saturday. I'm also working back at Sandi's part time to just help fill in, and this weekend I'm working both Saturday and Sunday. I'm just a little busy this coming week haha. So this past weekend was definitely needed.
I hope everyone enjoys our pumpkin :)
We had to go to the Post Office on Saturday morning so instead of driving we decided to just walk there, because it wasn't that far and it was such a beautiful day. We also went around town to a few of the Antique Shops and low and behold we found ELVIS! Eric was NOT impressed to have his picture taken with him hahaha!!
3 comments:
That's a pretty stinkin' nice jack-o-lantern!
I was thinkin the same thing! We have a tiny pumpkin for our apartment...not carved. Just wanted to be a little festive. I can't wait till I have a larger place to actually decorate cause as you know this is the best time of year and Halloween is my fav. holiday! By the way good luck with your photog. session this weekend! I think you should start a photography blog but keep this one too! :-)
Chelsea Faye....did you see Aly's newest post? You are going to be so jealous! haha
Post a Comment