About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetie June 27, 2009! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been together since Feb. 2002 so over 10 years now! He has given me everything I could ever dream about. On October 17, 2010 we welcomed our first baby: Emma Faye! She is the best thing to ever happen to us! She lights up our lives more than she could ever know. Then we added a new addition to our family June 2012: JUNO our dog! She showed up on our doorstep and has been a perfect match for our family!

October 27, 2008

8 Months until I'm Mrs. Lawrence!!!





Oh my goodness I looked at the date and realized 8 months from TODAY Eric and I will be getting Married! I'm getting sooo excited and can't wait to be Chelsea Faye Lawrence!!! Yes if you have noticed I am keeping my middle name. I love it and everyone always calls me "Chelsea Faye".



So no new plans have been made for the Wedding...yet! This coming weekend me, my mom, grandma and Kahla are going to Jacksonville to pick out fabric for the benches at Camp, Sashes for my Maid and Matron of honor (to make them stand out a little) and for the Quilt! I'm excited to pick out fabric!

This past Friday my dad came down to have lunch with me! I was so excited to see him because we haven't seen each other in awhile. So we ate lunch at the Mongolian Grill then went to the Elk's Lodge, because he hasn't seen it yet. Talked to the woman that will be in charge of all the food, decorating and everything else regarding my Wedding Reception. It was a lot of fun! Our visit was too short, but any visit is better than none at all! After daddy headed back to Clayton I had a hair appointment at 3:30 with Sarah :) I decided to go darker and get more layers and BANGS :) I LOVE my dark hair! Makes it look shiny and healthy!

Eric came home this past weekend!! :)We went to the movies Saturday night in Havelock, to see "Saw V" it was good, although it wasn't my favorite out off all the Saw movies. All I can say is that they left it open to have yet another Saw movie!

This entry was just to post that we have 8 months left until the big day and I have LOTS of planning to still do! AGH!! But excited to do it all at the same time! Plus to show off my new hair color :)

I hate Mondays they are soooooooooo boring!





2 comments:

Amber said...

That's super exciting! We now official have 17 months!!! We set a date... 27 March 2010... Hope the planning is going well. I can't wait to see all the goodies you get this weekend!

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness I'm so excited for ya! Everyone said to me that the time would fly by when I was engaged til when I got married but for me it didn't. I guess cause I was so ready that every day seemed like when is it gonna be time already..and my engagement was only 4 months! You have a lot more planning to do than I did though cause you are using an outside space and the elks. I had the church which you couldn't do a ton of decorating to anyways. I know you are so ready to get married just like I was. We've known our hunnies for such a long time and it's crazy to think(even though we hoped for a long time) that in 8 short months it will be official that you will be together for the rest of your lives! Like your dreams are about to come true! Shew I need to stop now. Let me know what I can do to help. I want to go with you guys this weekend but I have to work "Midnight Madness" here at ECU :-( That's what happens when you are in the event planning business...always working around the fun times of the year. Email me about all the stuff you get!
love ya!