About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetie June 27, 2009! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been together since Feb. 2002 so over 10 years now! He has given me everything I could ever dream about. On October 17, 2010 we welcomed our first baby: Emma Faye! She is the best thing to ever happen to us! She lights up our lives more than she could ever know. Then we added a new addition to our family June 2012: JUNO our dog! She showed up on our doorstep and has been a perfect match for our family!

September 17, 2008

*Welcome Baby Girl Davis*

Zada Marli Davis
Born: 9-16-08
Time: 9:53 a.m.
Weight: 6lbs 14 oz
Length: 20 inches
My cousin Amie and her husband Mick had their first baby yesterday and she is every bit of precious! From her little hands and feet to her FROSTED BLONDE Tips on the top of her head:) :) Yes she looks like she's already been to beauty salon and got her hair done so adorable! The nurses put her hair in the Mohawk shape which is just perfect! I could of stayed there all night just holding my new cousin!








3 comments:

Lauren said...

Awww how precious! I didn't know they lived nearby? That's just awesome she had enough hair for the nurses to actually put in a mohawk! haha

leah said...

Awww! She's perfect!
Please send my love to Mick and Family! :)

Emily<3 said...

HAHA! Thanks for the comment...I told him the only way he wouldn't get hurt is if I tie him up and sit him in the closet:)