About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetie June 27, 2009! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been together since Feb. 2002 so over 10 years now! He has given me everything I could ever dream about. On October 17, 2010 we welcomed our first baby: Emma Faye! She is the best thing to ever happen to us! She lights up our lives more than she could ever know. Then we added a new addition to our family June 2012: JUNO our dog! She showed up on our doorstep and has been a perfect match for our family!

September 28, 2008

Engagement Party :)

On Saturday my sister, Carly and my good friend Kahla hosted an Engagement Party for myself and Eric. It was a backyard bbq (pig bbq that is hehe). The decorations were so cute and the food was overwhelming. It was such a great party and I can't Thank them enough for doing this for us. It meant so much to Eric and I that they did this. It was so great just seeing everyone together and mingling and getting along. I am a social kind of gal so this party was a lot of fun to me. I want to Thank Everyone who went, I had a blast!

Below are lots of pictures from the party please enjoy :) :)


































3 comments:

Emily<3 said...

Looks like ya'll had lots of fun! Congratulations by the way!!!

Andrea said...

Wish I could have been there! It was so weird looking at some of those pictures and thinking to myself that almost all of the girls are either married or engaged...and some have babies! We all grew up so fast...

Hope you are having a great week! Luv ya, Andrea

Emily<3 said...

Thanks for the comment! He's actually going to be a pirate this year! GQ would be cute though!haha I had thought about putting some gel in his hair and letting him be James Dean or something but he said he wanted to be a pirate so pirate it is:)