About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetie June 27, 2009! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been together since Feb. 2002 so over 10 years now! He has given me everything I could ever dream about. On October 17, 2010 we welcomed our first baby: Emma Faye! She is the best thing to ever happen to us! She lights up our lives more than she could ever know. Then we added a new addition to our family June 2012: JUNO our dog! She showed up on our doorstep and has been a perfect match for our family!

September 11, 2008

Asheville Wedding Sep 5-6 :)

This past weekend was just perfect for my friends Jenny and Taylor...now WILLIS :) They decided to have a destination wedding in the Mountains. It was absolutely beautiful! The Wedding was at the Biltmore Village Inn, the property was out of this world gorgeous! They couldn't of picked a better location.

The Biltmore Village Inn



Jenny in the "Sitting Room" of the "Penthouse Suite". The day Before her BIG DAY!

The ceremony site on the property! I mean look at that awesome view!

Jenny with her ADORABLE grandfather! He's the cutest thing!


Couldn't pass up taking pictures after the rehearsal!

The WINTERS! Aren't they just a beautiful family?! Look how big Julianne has gotten. Those pretty blue eyes are gonna be a heartbreaker one of these days!

The "GROOM" Taylor.....he was so calm and relaxed through it all!

THE BOYS!!!



The Rehearsal Dinner was at the "Fiddlin' Pig" oh my gosh was that food delicious! After Tim decided to share the macaroni and cheese with me! HAHA!!

The couple the night before aren't they soo cute! Couldn't be happier for you guys!

The Group "Shot" :)


Jenny the morning of her wedding! So pretty!

The flowers before we made the bouquets and boutonnieres for the bridal party and family!

The finished product of the flowers.......almost time for the ceremony!!!

She is just the prettiest thing!

Love this picture of her!

Her dress was gorgeous on her!

The "Bride" and the "Mother of the Bride" :)


So sweet :) It was sooo sweet in fact that even the Bee's came to join a couple of the bridesmaids!

Mr. and Mrs. Taylor WILLIS!!!



The Awesome couple and their GREAT Bridal Party!!! :)





At the Reception

They are both just Glowing!

Her new Rock! Taylor did such an awesome job!



They are MARRIED!!!

Just going to give a little shout-out to my honey...HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) :)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the pictures..that was a great idea with the card thingie. I just got your engagement party invite in the mail. Very cute!

Emily<3 said...

Jenny's wedding was so pretty! Oh, and thanks for the comment! I don't look big but I feel big...I haven't had much appetite but Im trying to eat more:)

Lauren said...

Hey I just saw that you are reading "Night in Rodanthe". Ain't it just so good?!! I can't wait for the movie either..although it's been a while since I read it so I need a book refresher so I can compare to the movie. I love how they are making so many of NS's books into movies. You should read the "Twilight" series as well. It's easy to put it down and when you come back start right where you stopped and definitely a page turner!