About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetie June 27, 2009! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been together since Feb. 2002 so over 10 years now! He has given me everything I could ever dream about. On October 17, 2010 we welcomed our first baby: Emma Faye! She is the best thing to ever happen to us! She lights up our lives more than she could ever know. Then we added a new addition to our family June 2012: JUNO our dog! She showed up on our doorstep and has been a perfect match for our family!

August 27, 2008

Raleigh Weekend Fun!

This past weekend Kristi and I drove to Raleigh for Jenny and Taylor's Weekend Shin-dig :)


FRIDAY NIGHT

Bachelorette Party! Jenny and all of her bridesmaids went to Bogart's for the celebration. The band that was there was named "Crush" which played a variety of songs and did quite a few shout-outs to our Bride-To-Be! We danced all night and just had tons of fun hanging out with each other! Can't wait until Asheville for the Wedding :) :)










We LOVE our Jenny!!! Hope she enjoyed the night as much as we did! Can't believe she is going to be Jenny WILLIS very soon!!!



SATURDAY NIGHT

All of the Bridesmaids; Andrea,Kristi,Megan and myself hosted the Engagement Party for Jenny and Taylor! Megan was incredibly nice to let us use her home as the location. We had a cookout with lots of food,decorations,drinks,Awesome cake Kristi made and great company!








To Jenny and Taylor: I Love you both and wish you many blessings and LOTS of happiness! I couldn't be more happy for any two people to be getting married than the two of you! I can't wait until the wedding in Asheville, its going to be beautiful and perfect! Thank you for allowing me to share the special day with the two of you :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Yay for Jenny and Taylor! They need a blog to document the wonderful day! I love the pics Chelc especially the one where Krisi is kissing Jenny's cheek and you are kissing basically Kristi's hair haha...funnnnny!