About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetie June 27, 2009! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been together since Feb. 2002 so over 10 years now! He has given me everything I could ever dream about. On October 17, 2010 we welcomed our first baby: Emma Faye! She is the best thing to ever happen to us! She lights up our lives more than she could ever know. Then we added a new addition to our family June 2012: JUNO our dog! She showed up on our doorstep and has been a perfect match for our family!

August 14, 2008

I was Tagged...TWICE!!!

I was tagged by Mrs. Winter's and Mrs.Hancock So I HAD to fill it out :) :) This was my first time being TAGGED on something with this blog so I'm very excited to answer these questions even though I just posted a survey earlier this morning on here haha :) :)

*4 Random Things I love about my FUTURE husband:
ha guys I had to add Future in there :)
1. He loves me for ME!
2. I can be completely and totally myself around him
3. He very RARELY complains about anything
4. Trusts my opinions on everything!

*4 Jobs I've had:
1. Babysitter
2. Sales Clerk at Sandi's Beachwear
3. Legal Assistant/Auditor at James W. Thompson Attorney
4.

*4 Movies I have watched more than once:
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Wedding Crashers
4. The Holiday

*4 TV Shows I watch:
1. Friends
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
3. Mythbusters
4. How I Met Your Mother

*4 Places I have Been:
1. Nantucket, MA
2. Las Vegas,NV
3. Santa Monica, CA
4. New York

*4 People who email me regularly:
1. Lauren
2. Kristi
3. Jenny
4. Susie

*4 of my favorite Foods:
1. Pizza
2. Alfredo Pasta w/ Chicken
3. Cucumbers
4. Pineapple

*4 Places I would like to visit:
1. Ireland
2. Italy
3. Australia
4. Alaska

*4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Planning my WEDDING :)
2. Jenny and Taylor's Wedding in September!!!
3. Making MONEY!!!
4. Mine and Eric's new couch to FINALLY come in!!!

*4 People I tag
1. JOEL!!!!
2. Lindsey
3. Leah
4.
*If they haven't already filled it out :)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Mrs. soon to be Lawrence this is NOT a tag war so you better NOT get fiesty! haha
love ya ;-)

*ChElSeA fAyE* said...

HAHA LOVE IT!! But you still have to fill out my survey thing cause lets face it mine was fun! :) :) I tagged your honey in the one that you and andrea got me in because poor Joely he never gets tagged in anything so I'd be very excited to see if Joel fills it out...hopefully he'll know to change "HUSBAND" to "WIFE" haha :) :)

Lauren said...

Love the new background. I can't change my background because I have so much extra stuff like widgets on mine that if I tried to delete the existing background in order to put another I would delete most of my other stuff. Maybe one day I will have the guts to try. That's one thing I don't like about blogger is all the codes for stuff is all bunched together. Is there something I'm missed though because other people certainly have lots of stuff and still change their background. Maybe I just don't know how to do it properly :-0