About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetie June 27, 2009! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been together since Feb. 2002 so over 10 years now! He has given me everything I could ever dream about. On October 17, 2010 we welcomed our first baby: Emma Faye! She is the best thing to ever happen to us! She lights up our lives more than she could ever know. Then we added a new addition to our family June 2012: JUNO our dog! She showed up on our doorstep and has been a perfect match for our family!

August 14, 2008

Survey Time-If you were born before 1995, if not you'll just be confused!

If you were born before 1995, then this survey should be easy for you to fill out!
If you weren't... don't even bother, you'll just be confused!

*I'M TAGGING THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE TO FILL THIS SURVEY OUT*
LAUREN HANCOCK
ANDREA WINTERS



What spice girl did u like?
Posh!

Backstreet Boys or N*Sync?
N*Sync!!!

Did you watch S Club 7?
No I don't remember that

What was your favourite, Sandlot or Little Rascals?
Little Rascals

Did you ever have light up sneakers?
OF COURSE!!! Also had the JELLIES!!

Cinderella or Snow White?
Loved them BOTH!

Did you wake up really early just to watch cartoons on Saturday morning?
Yes DOUG and Rugrats were my favorite!

What was your favorite holiday?
Christmas

Did you ever try to stay up on Christmas just so you could see Santa?
Always!

Did you ever watch Bill Nye the Science Guy?
Yeah in school

What grade did you like the best?
3rd...Mrs. Hunnings she was the best!

Ninja Turtles or Power Rangers?
Power Rangers!!!!

What Power Ranger were you?
Pink one duh!

Did you ever own a Chinese jump rope?
yeah

What was your favorite thing to eat?
Pizza from Sportsworld!

What was your favorite color(s)?
My guess is Pink!

Did you prefer, Where in the World is Carmen San Diego or Where's Waldo?
Where in the world is Carmen San Diego....umm I was totally just singing that in the tune it played HAHA!

Do you ever miss being a little kid?
Yes because there were no worries!

What was your first pets name?
Pongo he was a black and white cat and I believe the crazy CAT lady from across the street STOLE HIM!

Who was your best friend in kindergarten?
Lauren Foshee and Lauren Sechler

Are you still friends with the person you were best friends with in the 3rd grade?
My bestest friend is Lauren Sechler...cough cough HANCOCK now and YES I'm still GREAT friends with her :)

Where did you live when you were 7?
with my mama, daddy, and sister in Beaufort...still in the same house!!

How many times have you switched schools including preschool?
three...B.C.A. to B.E.S. then E.C.H.S.

What did you want to be when you grew up?
Psychologist and I started off taking the classes and after a year realized it was NOT for me!

What was your all time favorite movie?
Little Mermaid when I was real young then went to Dirty Dancing!

Did you watch Rocco’s Modern Life?
haha I forgot about that show...yeah I watched it!

Who was your favorite character in Doug?
DOUG!! or SKEETER!

Did you like War heads?
I would eat them but they were not my favorite! They always made me make a funny face! haha

Did you ever want to watch slime time live?
Yes!!!

Did you ever wonder what the slime on slime tv was?
Yes

Who was your favorite rugrat?
Angelica...haha she was awesome!

No comments: