About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetie June 27, 2009! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been together since Feb. 2002 so over 10 years now! He has given me everything I could ever dream about. On October 17, 2010 we welcomed our first baby: Emma Faye! She is the best thing to ever happen to us! She lights up our lives more than she could ever know. Then we added a new addition to our family June 2012: JUNO our dog! She showed up on our doorstep and has been a perfect match for our family!

August 6, 2012

Week 7: Completed :)

Well I completed Week 7--it was a rough one! I was fighting my energy level and on one of the days my lack of energy defeated me :(

WEEK 7: July 30, 2012 - August 5, 2012
M 30: Treadmill 52 minutes (WOO HOO!) = 3.433 miles = 598 calories
0-1 minute: walk (3mph)
1-51 minutes: run (4mph) yes I'm still only at 4mph
51-52 minutes: walk (3mph)
Tu 31: Treadmill 32 minutes = 2.1 miles =  364.4 calories
0-1 minute: walk (3mph)
1-31 minutes: run (4mph)
31-32 minute: walk (3mph)
W 1: Treadmill 52 minutes = 3.433 miles = 598 calories
0-1 minute: walk (3mph)
1-51 minutes: run (4mph) this run was a lot harder than Monday's run.
51-52 minute: walk (3mph)
Th 2: Treadmill 20 minutes = 1.291 miles = 221.5 calories
I was DEFEATED this day :( I had zero energy and just couldn't run. It took all I could to even run what I did.
0-1 minute: walk (3mph)
1-18.5 minutes: run (4mph)
18.5-20 minutes: walk (3mph)
F 3: Treadmill: 32 minutes = 2.1 miles = 364.4 calories
0-1 minute: walk (3mph)
1-31 minutes: run (4mph)
*I still didn't have energy, but this time I drank a V8 energy drink 2 energy bites and it seemed to help me!
31-32 minutes: walk (3mph)
Sa 4: REST
Su 5: REST


I weighed and measured myself on Sunday July 29th and I had lost 1.8lbs last week (a total of 29lbs lost total) and I have lost a total of 3 inches overall since I started running 7 weeks ago. It may not sound like a lot, but 3 inches is still 3 inches LOST! :) So I'm pleased! 

Thank you to everyone who are supporting me and giving me such sweet words :) 

No comments: