There is nothing I enjoy more than sitting on my nice cozy couch and snuggle up to my hubby and daughter and watching a movie! Although this addiction started back in high school ha! I believe my first movie I bought was "The Ring" and technically I didn't physically buy it because I wasn't old enough to buy a Rated R movie, so one of my friends boyfriend (at the time) bought it for me (I of course gave him the money) so back in 2002. I'm pretty sure there were a couple movies bought before then too but for some reason this movie sticks out in my mind. This does not include all the vhs movies me and my sister had growing up...Disney! :) Which of course I've added to Emma's collection but in DVD's not vhs!
But back to my addiction, I could seriously open up my own Redbox and rent my movies out for a $1 a day and I believe I hold more of a collection than Redbox does.

But I have to warn you there are quite a few chick flicks....what can I say I'm a CHICK :) Eric has his collection mixed in with my movies too, but what's the saying once you get married "what's mine is yours" so we have quite a bit of a movie selection between us.
We counted the movies yesterday for inventory purposes for our upcoming move and we are at 257 movies! I should clarify that when my husband counted I know he didn't open up the TV collection and count each of those discs that are in one box so there are physically more discs than that but whatever. Also you'll see in one of the pictures on the floor there is a big black dvd/cd holder...I'm not sure what the count is on that but I know its over 100 possibly 200 but there are dvd's in there too..we did not count all those either! Haha I told you its an addiction! But I can't help it! :)
So we got this as one of our wedding gifts and it holds all of our movies...well not all but the majority of them!
Top Shelf (not because they are our "top" movies) they just couldn't fit in the movie boxes and are in no particular order
Second shelf--most of the movies are in Alphabetical order! There might be a few out of place
3rd Shelf
Bottom Shelf--also holds our newest collection of Blue Ray movies!
These are not on a shelf and they were neatly stacked on top of the speaker until the collection started growing more and more--these are Emma's movies! :) She's got a mixture of regular and Blue Ray movies!
Now on to the TV collections!
As most of you know I'm a HUGE "Friends" fan! I basically know everything there is to know about the show! So it only makes sense that I own all the episodes!!
These TV collections are located in our bedroom--only because we didn't have room in the living room haha! They consist of all the Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Glee, Son's of Anarchy, King of Queens, The League and of course the big pretty pink case of Sex and the City!
So I hope you all have enjoyed my collection! How many movies do you own?! :)

1 comment:
Uh not that many! Although Paul made come close to you. He has movies burned on cd's and it's 3-5 movies on each dvd. And we've watched maybe 4 of those movies haha. I knew you'd add your Friends collection in there. I bought a season or 2 for you for Christmas one yr!
Post a Comment