About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetie June 27, 2009! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been together since Feb. 2002 so over 10 years now! He has given me everything I could ever dream about. On October 17, 2010 we welcomed our first baby: Emma Faye! She is the best thing to ever happen to us! She lights up our lives more than she could ever know. Then we added a new addition to our family June 2012: JUNO our dog! She showed up on our doorstep and has been a perfect match for our family!

June 1, 2009

It's JUNE!

So it is JUNE already! I can now start saying I'm getting MARRIED this MONTH:)

There are so many things going on this month too. Not only are we getting married, but Eric's younger brother Aaron is graduating from ECHS this coming Friday! My friend Andrea's little girl is turning 1 this month. Today marks my last official 2 weeks working (until I find a job in VA--pray for me on that!).

Eric and I will be meeting with our Reverend this coming Saturday in Wilmington, I can't wait!

I have lots of planning to still do! Meet with the florist to talk more detail about the flowers and what I want, go to a fabric store and pick out fabric for my quilt guest book, finish buying the rest of my bridesmaids gifts, go to a linen store to find fabric for the tables at the reception, talk to our DJ about the music, finalize what music I want played at the ceremony, talk with my step-sister Allison about the wedding programs etc and LOTS more! I love planning the wedding of my dreams to the man of my dreams it makes it all worth while. All the stress that goes into a wedding becomes a blurr the moment you say "I Do".

I went to a wedding this past weekend--Kalah Pridgen and Patrick Piner--it was beautiful. Kalah was a beautiful bride, the ceremony was perfect. Going to their wedding made me just get even more excited about my wedding coming up.

I just want to thank all my friends and family who have helped me through the planning of our wedding. I couldn't of done ANY of this if it weren't for family and friends. Thank you and I love you all!

Soon-to-be
Chelsea Faye Lawrence :) :)

No comments: