About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetie June 27, 2009! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been together since Feb. 2002 so over 10 years now! He has given me everything I could ever dream about. On October 17, 2010 we welcomed our first baby: Emma Faye! She is the best thing to ever happen to us! She lights up our lives more than she could ever know. Then we added a new addition to our family June 2012: JUNO our dog! She showed up on our doorstep and has been a perfect match for our family!

May 5, 2009

Gold Cup 2009

View this montage created at One True Media
Gold Cup 5-2-09


This past weekend Eric and I drove to The Plains, VA to visit with our buddy Brandon Pennington and experience GOLD CUP! We have heard so much about Gold Cup from Brandon and he invited us to go so we took him up on the offer.

Gold Cup is a Horse Race in VA that has been going on every year for 84 years. Its basically one big tailgating party with a horse race in the background. The gates open at 10 a.m. and we got there at like 10:01 and the gates close at 7 p.m. I believe we left around 6:30. We were very tired from being outside all day long, but it was a lot of fun and a great experience. After all the horse races were over at Gold Cup they put the Kentucky Derby on the big screen which was fun to watch as well. I wish I was a betting type person because that Kentucky Derby was such a great race! 50:1 all I can say is whoever bet on that horse made out GREAT!

Please enjoy the pictures :)

No comments: