About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetie June 27, 2009! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been together since Feb. 2002 so over 10 years now! He has given me everything I could ever dream about. On October 17, 2010 we welcomed our first baby: Emma Faye! She is the best thing to ever happen to us! She lights up our lives more than she could ever know. Then we added a new addition to our family June 2012: JUNO our dog! She showed up on our doorstep and has been a perfect match for our family!

May 19, 2010

16 Weeks!!

From thebump.com my weekly updates :)

you're 16 weeks pregnant!

About what Mama will be experiencing :)
Thanks to increasing blood flow, it's time for some major cash and prizes. Enjoy quick-growing hair and nails, smooth and firm skin, and a healthy glow. One bit of bad news -- your eyes might be feeling a little dry these days.

About what Baby is is developing!!!
Baby's now the size of an avocado!

Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.


How EXCITING that the baby can now hear us talking to him/her!!!!!!!!!!! My mom has instructed me that I must say "Grandma Juju" at least 10 times a day haha :) We have an appointment on Friday and I can't wait to see how much the baby has grown.....its soooo fun!

Today at work a client came in for her appointment and had her 4 month old little girl, my heart just melted! She was sooo cute with big brown eyes! I got to play with her for just a few minutes but it totally made my afternoon!

Well that's all for now :)

No comments: