About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetie June 27, 2009! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been together since Feb. 2002 so over 10 years now! He has given me everything I could ever dream about. On October 17, 2010 we welcomed our first baby: Emma Faye! She is the best thing to ever happen to us! She lights up our lives more than she could ever know. Then we added a new addition to our family June 2012: JUNO our dog! She showed up on our doorstep and has been a perfect match for our family!

April 20, 2009

Bridal Shower 4-19-09

This past Sunday I had my first Bridal Shower at Ms. Lou Hobgood's house. It was very nice and all the food was yummy! We had a very good turn out and I appreciate everyone who came and want to thank EVERYONE for all their wonderful presents. I know Eric and I will enjoy them all in VA.

I want to give a special thanks to Ms. Lou, Ms. Kelly, Kahla, Theresa and Lauren for doing all they did for the shower. I couldn't of asked for anything better. Thank you all sooo much for everything :)

Please enjoy the pictures from the shower :)

No comments: