YAY!!! I'm sooo excited! This is one of the big things I have been stressing over! Its finally over!
Amber and I went a few weeks back to meet with Lorraine at Patterson Photography. She is SOOO nice and very talented! We looked through a few of her wedding albums and they were just very stunning pictures, plus I knew a couple of the brides or soon-to-be brides.
I just had to share that information with everyone because it is a BIG weight lifted off my shoulders!
Thanks Amber (I know I keep thanking you haha) but thanks for helping me with a lot of this stuff :) :)
So next on my list is FLORIST! I am thinking since my centerpieces aren't this big crazy set-up that I might just order flowers in bulk and put them together myself (with help of friends and family of course hehe). So we will see. I'm only wanting roses (see my color scheme photo in a previous post) for what my centerpieces will look like (hopefully). If anyone has any ideas let me know. We are calling Harris Teeter to see how much it would cost to buy roses in bulk through them (if they allow it) then maybe even Walmart. But any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My florist was really good, she does live and fake...but her work is beautiful...I can give you her name and stuff if you want...
My advise: DONT do them yourself! There is TOOOOO much to stress about, especially if you are using live! they are too risky! :):)
Anyway, she is a good friend of mine and did Andrea's wedding as well...I think she is wonderful...
I used the the same florist as Kari and Andrea and yes she is fabulous!
I agree with Kari that you shouldn't do them yourself or have your bridesmaids do them because it's just to much to worry about on that day. There are faux flowers nowadays that look exactly like real ones and you can have them done 1 month ahead of time! You can also save your bouquet that way. Anyways, lemme know if you want her number.
Post a Comment