About Me

My photo
I married my high school sweetie June 27, 2009! He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have been together since Feb. 2002 so over 10 years now! He has given me everything I could ever dream about. On October 17, 2010 we welcomed our first baby: Emma Faye! She is the best thing to ever happen to us! She lights up our lives more than she could ever know. Then we added a new addition to our family June 2012: JUNO our dog! She showed up on our doorstep and has been a perfect match for our family!

July 15, 2008

Timeline

Hey Everyone this is my very FIRST Blog I've ever created, so sorry for a few layout issues its taken me forever just to post this blog! But I wanted the first one to be a huge background on mine and Eric's life over the many many years. I hope you all enjoy! :)



Here is a little picture-timeline of Eric and myself :)
*Here we are ooooohhh so adorable little babies*































This is where our high school and our relationship began....
.............oh so many years ago.............














*9th grade-our first picture
ever taken-1999*


















*11th grade-2002*
















*12th grade-Homecoming*

















*Senior PROM-2003*




*Eric joined the USCG June 2003 and Graduated from Bootcamp August 1, 2003. He then went to A-School in Yorktown, VA and graduated in November 2003. His first station was in Nantucket, MA from December 2003-May 2007.*



*Boot Camp Graduation*




*A-School Graduation Day*



NANTUCKET, MA 2004

*USCG Christmas Party* *His Apartment*


*Backyard* *Me across the street*




*Snowman we made during the BLIZZARD!*







AT HOME SUMMER OOOHHHH FIVE :)




*At the Pier House listening to daddy sing the guitar :)*


*Chaos....who basically is the most spoiled dog I have ever met...but totally worth it haha*



BOATING....


*Just a couple of my favorite pictures I took while we were out the boat that summer*






*My soon to be IN-LAWS Yay!!! Back in 2005!!*



NANTUCKET IN 2006



*This was just an outing where we went to the highest point in Nantucket and took pics....Eric was sooo happy to do that :):)*





RaNdOm ShOtS for 2007*












THE BURNEY'S WEDDING


AUGUST 4, 2007








*THANKSGIVING 07*









THE STARLING'S WEDDING


DECEMBER 8, 2007






*2*0*0*8*




*Eric's New Station in Wachapreague, VA as of June 07-until Present Day!*




*AsHlYn GrAcE bUrNeY-my favorite little girl in her 1year bday present from ME :)* Feb. 08*






*MAY 08*





THE HANCOCK'S WEDDING


MAY 17, 2008





VEGAS TRIP!!!!!



*Me at the Hoover Dam*










*On Our Drive to CALIFORNIA we got stopped in some HORRIFIC traffic...due to a big mac truck catching on fire on the hwy*


*HOLLYWOOD*







*We got to meet FAMILY that we've never met before-on my dad's side that was such a GREAT experience!*


*SaNtA MoNiCa*


My FAVORITE place on the entire trip!!!!!!


*We got to meet more family that we've never met before....they were AWESOME!*






JUNE 2008




***WE'RE ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!! JUNE 3, 2008!!!!!!!!!!***

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your "timeline", and seeing how you two have grown up together. Thanks for sharing!!!

Denise W.

Joel said...

Loved it! Lauren and I are so happy for you.

It was good to see ol' Bruce Bruce in the pics too. Tell him I said I hope the last sight some of those Yankee pricks see in Yankee Stadium was JD Drew taking home the MVP trophy and a new car off the mound.

I just wish he had cut a big dough nut in the middle of the infield in the shape of a "B".

Bruce said...

Great job and it is pretty neat to see the photos of you two growing up together. Sad really, that you guys are getting so old!

--The old Sox fan and FOB

*ChElSeA fAyE* said...

HAHA thanks daddy but if I'm getting old then what does that make you Father Of The BRIDE :) haha LOVE YA

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad you finally got it up there, I know you were working hard on it last night! (Even though the pictures of me are wretched).
Ps. You need to get some up here of mother! :)

Love ya!

--Sister/MOH haha...

Anonymous said...

I love it... It's great to look at all the pictures and I guess I will have to come here to get all the updates on the wedding... Love you Chelc Faye:)

---- Michelle :)

Lauren said...

CHELSEA I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BLOG! I was hoping you would make one soon!! That's probably the best first post anyone has ever done haha. I should post some old pics of me and Joel bc it's just so funny to look back. Isn't it so awesome that we can both do that?! Well you are officially added to the Hancock Hacienda and I will be checking back regularly! hehe Oh and like Joel said we are so happy for you!!!
love ya~
LAH

Susan Hancock said...

Chelsea Faye!! I love your name... my mama's name was Carolyn Faye and she was called Faye. She married her high school sweetheart too.

Anyway- I am so happy for you and Eric. He's a very good boy! I love happy endings and you and Eric have a wonderful life ahead of you.

Your ring is beautiful- it looks a lot like Leah's.

See you later!

leah said...

hey chelsea!
i just found your blog from lauren's and was thrilled to see the news of your engagement! mama is right - your ring is a lot like mine - so of course i think it is beeee-YOOT-iful! :)

best wishes to the two of you! you make such a loverly couple.